Conservative Comic Book Pundit

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Okay - a few more things.

This blog will mostly be about comics. It will not always feature political postings. However, the title (up at the top), is meant to give fair warning/full disclosure.

I love comic books. I am a PhD student (thus, apparently I'm highly educated and all that) who loves the form and the content of comics. However, I am also very much a conservative. There are a few issues I am a moderate on, but overall I would say I am conservative.

However, I am not Republican, though I vote for Republicans more than Democrats. I tend towards the libertarian axis of conservatism, and as such I have voted for more Libertarians than Democrats, although I don't feel at home in any political party.

I have a Master's Degree in American Literature.

On with the blogging. Expect reviews and odd comments mixed with socio-political commentary. Or don't. It's up to you what you should expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home