Conservative Comic Book Pundit

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Weekly Reviews.

There hasn't been much out the last few weeks that I want to review. Well, there's been GLA by Dan Slott, but I'm going to wait until that series is over before reviewing it (same with Spellbinders, Day of Vengeance and a few others).

The "Big Events" like House of M and all the Infinite Crisis lead-ins look interesting, but I have no money to buy them, so I'm waiting for the trade when I can get the whole story for less (hopefully).


Since my budget only allows for a certain number of comics a month, this seems to be a dry spell.

Ah, well - I'm off to an academic conference for the weekend anyway. Maybe when I get back, if I still have any money - and the comic store still has copies in stock -I might review JMS' Dream Police from Icon. We'll see. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home